Pug Hugs, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 animal rescue organized under the laws of the State of Wisconsin, dedicated to rescuing unwanted, abused, neglected, abandoned, and relinquished pugs and placing them into new forever homes. Pug Hugs operates through a network of volunteers, sustaining itself through fundraising efforts, including Milwaukee Pug Fest, as well as generous financial support of private individuals and commercial entities. In addition, we strive to:
- Better the lives of rescued pugs by providing necessary medical treatment, foster and permanent homes;
- Protect and advance the interest of pug dogs by encouraging responsible pug ownership;
- Raise awareness of the plight of pugs used as solely as breeding stock;
- Further the prevention of cruelty to animals and humane education;
- Urge responsible breeding of only healthy pugs; and
- Assist pug owners and fosters so no pug must be surrendered or euthanized due to financial hardship.
A little about pug hugs, Inc.